Medication review for individual consumers - Home Medicines Review (HMR) in the consumer’s home, Residential Medication Management Reviews (RMMRs) in aged care facilities and hostels.
- Available to provide reviews nationwide on a sub-contracted basis for community pharmacies and also upon direct referral from GPs. Click here to request information by email or by call-back.
- Highly sophisticated reviews – specialising in dealign with polypharmacy, multimorbidity, pain and mental illness
Can also provide specific medication reviews in other settings – experience in disability services, prison health services and more
- Catering for populations with highly specific medication-related needs
- Click here to request information by email of by call-back service
- Available to provide advice, opinion and interpretation for consumers and also carers/families
Specialist qualifications in mental health (psychiatric services) and geriatrics (older people), extensive experience in pain management
- Certified since 1997 with the US Board of Pharmaceutical Specialities – added qualifications in gerontology and psychiatry. Completed thousands of medication reviews in various settings
Preparation of written and electronic medication profiles
- Always have an accurate and detailed list of all medications and history of medication-related matters available – structured, easy to use format
Interpretation of genetic tests related to medication use – the genetic profile of every person is different and can have a profound effect on the safety and effectiveness of medications. Refer here for further details
- We can arrange tests to determine genetic profile using a simple, non-invasive test using a cheek swab and processed through a local pharmacy. Results are available quickly& summarised in a report that is relevant for the rest of the consumer’s lifespan (for current medicines & future medicines) click here to request information by email of by call-back service
- Periodic call-backs or home visits to assist in empowering consumers to take medications as intended, and to detect medication use problems, medicines misuse and problems with expired medications.