The National Prescribing Service have a useful resource to guide management of gastroesophageal reflux disease with proton pump inhibitors (PPI). For further information refer here.
- Drugs that can be harmful for people with heart failure
- Pharmacists identify & resolve medication-related health risks in the home
- Bridging low molecular weight heparin after stroke may be unhelpful
- Management of DOAC treatment at the time of surgery for people with AF
- More sedation needed for cannabis users during endoscopy?