The National Prescribing Service have a useful resource to guide management of gastroesophageal reflux disease with proton pump inhibitors (PPI). For further information refer here.
- Flu vaccination should be considered essential for people with CHF
- In some cases, ongoing PPI treatment plays an important role
- Early experience with andexanet alfa – reversal for NOAC/DOAC in bleeding patients
- Evidence not supporting combination of mirtazapine with other antidepressants
- Drug interactions with cannabis and related derivatives