The National Prescribing Service have a useful resource to guide management of gastroesophageal reflux disease with proton pump inhibitors (PPI). For further information refer here.
- Some drugs may reduce positive predictive value of screening for colorectal cancer
- Paracetamol and ibuprofen use after hip surgery reduces opioid use after hip surgery
- GPs don’t always implement recommendations from tertiary care
- Inhaler technique education for older people with asthma or COPD delivers benefits
- Scientific statement from the American Heart Association about statin safety